401K Not OK?
Preparing for Retirement the Right Way
Wednesday, 11 April 2012 | 6 – 9 p.m.
Fordham Westchester, Room 140 | 400 Westchester Ave., West Harrison, N.Y.
Hear advice from experts on how to prepare for your retirement.
• Lower House Value = Weakened Retirement Power
• What is retirement to you?
• Capitalize on your “Plan for Retirement”
• Retirement-friendly states and how they tax retirees
• Step aside–you may be too close to the problem to see your options
Annette McLaughlin, Moderator
Vice President Talent, Coaching and Outplacement, The Response Companies
Director of Sales for two offices at Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Attorney, specializing in real estate and trusts and estates
Mortgage Loan Consultant, DE Capital Mortgage
This event is complimentary. Light refreshements will be served.
For more information, contact Linda Purcell at (845) 598-1995 or email@example.com.